Milestone

A long and winding road

For the past six decades, Anglo-Thai Co.,Ltd has been committed to providing high-quality products and excellent after-sale services to its customers. The company’s milestone include:

1947: Anglo-Thai Motors Company was established in Bangkok to sell Ford automobiles on Surawong Road.

1952: The Company imported its first Ford tractor.

1962: The Company became the first care assembler in Thailand to achieve BOI promotional privileges.

1963: The Company’s tractor and pickup department was moved to Phayathai.

1970: The tractor department was moved to Lak Si.

1976: Assembly of tractors commenced at the Lak Si factory.

1981: Tractor assembly was suspended and the company began importing fully build

1985: The Company became a member of Inchcape Thailand Group

1986: Car and pickup business was suspended.

1993: The company changed its name to Inchcape Engineering Co.,Ltd.

1999: The company became a member of Li-Fung Group in March and changed its name to Anglo-Thai Co.,Ltd in June.

2005: The Company became a member of Hup Soon Global Group

2007: The Company celebrates its 60th anniversary.

2011: The Company welcomes the great brand tractors; Massey Ferguson and KIOTI

2012 : The Company celebrates its 65th anniversary.